dimanche, février 29

brain slowly returning

bits and pieces of last nite are coming back to me:


  • trying to convince nate that i was actually wearing kitty ears not horns; the two of us polling the same people over and over again looking for vindication
  • the reason the whole debate started: nate telling me i am the devil. me protesting, saying that i'm a good girl. him saying that no, i'm very very bad, but in a good way.
  • nate sucking the helium out of a balloon and saying "hey lisa you devil - man you are smokin hot".
  • doing 130km per hour up nanaimo going back to burnaby to get nick's id (which we never did end up needing)
  • kissing daisy - on the lips even - inspiring her to wax poetic about how good a kisser i am
  • missing out on my dancing lesson *again*
  • mattias ohlund scoring
  • waking up at one point with nick's leg wrapped around my waist and his arm around my head
  • andrew asking me if i paid full price for my sweater (haha so funny)


i'm sure more will come back to me as the day wears on...