lundi, février 14

through the looking glass

so one of the only things i took out of my relationship with my crazyexboyfriend (aside from a low self esteem, baggage of varying sizes and a taste for rough sex) is this great mirror that was custom cut for him. i just noticed that, while sitting in the vintage shampoo chair (oops there's another thing) i can see reflected in this mirror, the far corner of my bedroom. i'm sitting her looking at it and it's this lovely little vignette of tranquility - the wall is sage green, as is the bedding. the lamp hanging from the ceiling is this rust coloured silk. there is a print of egon shiele's sunflowers on the wall and my lovely lovely valentines flowers on the bedside table. the pillows are kind of rumpled (i just crawled out of it) and look really inviting... if it weren't for my evening out i'd slide between the sheets and lie back and think about the world... well till i fell asleep anyway.