lundi, avril 18

flow

sunshine through the window, thinkening about you. talking 'bout no ties and own time but still my heart casts back towards you off there somewhere. why is it that you disappear like this?

bodies slapping broken beats. 'was she with you till the end?' no but yes and i can't tell you that right now. staring out the windown wishing i could do more.

'you are the best, most down to earth person i've ever met. there's no reason why we shouldn't always be friends'.

funny how i still feel so lonely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ran across the road - your hand gripped mine tugging me faster and faster. "i can't wait till we get home.. i need you now". quick hands at the waist, help me up over the fence. "we should climb the side of the building - then i can be inside you while we look out over the lights" can't do it- wearing heels and the rain pours pours down. drops dripping off my skin i stick my tongue out and lick them off your lips. sweet and sour like beer and dancing. pull my shirt up, breasts free from black bra.. rain kisses my nipples - they're hard so cold so hard. your lips and mouth on them are hot the contrast almost pushes me over the edge... strobe light headlights flash over us bringing everything into stark realism. drink in my head makes everything so clear but so far away. drink in your smell makes everything so unclear but so close. you fumble with my pants, open the belt the zipper pull them down rip rip rip the underwear off me and throw it aside. rain all over me now, your lips chase the streams of water down my belly lower lower hands on my ass pulling me closer. you are back up your tongue in me your cock in me your fingers in me rain nothing but the rain between us. nothing but the rain and a year of misunderstanding and forgotten birthdays and forgotten phone calls and.. and .. and...