dimanche, novembre 6

From Mr Wolf's Notebook

Raspberry doesn't know this, but I'm gonna post. I haven't really found much a dirty post to post here, so I'm going to steal one. But this is from my notebook as I was swaying in the ocean, going to London:

Before I Forget:
- Going to the ferry, going to London, gonna get to town by 12am, may be around 12:30 to my place, which totally sucks but too late for not to check my email, type some posts, maybe try this whole charging the iPod thing.


- Have been reading American Psycho while on the trip and because I have either been writing to you or not bothered (stoned, drunk, tired, all of the above) to read I'm only on page 96 of like 300. I deliberatly bought this book for the violence and to understand what the hell the ending was all about in the movie. Movie is great by the way. Anyways here's a passage from Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho which is pretty much what the style is and what the hell it's all about.

"Sure." I think about Courtney's legs spread and wrapped around my face, and when I look over at Luis in one brief flashing moment his head looks like a talking vagina and it scares the bejesus out of me, moves me to say something while mopping the sweat off my brow. "That's a nice...suit, Luis." The farthest thing from my mind.
-- Ellis, Page 104

"Is that a rain coat Patrick?"
"Why, yes it IS Paul!" (hack hack hack hack)
--- Christian Bale in American Psycho

- The English yobs celebrating a birthday and the running kids are pissing.....me......off.

Mr Wolf's Notebook