dimanche, janvier 16

rainy sundae

this girl wrote this:
Until then, meet me in the dark. Meet me in the shadows of my mind. Meet me in the storms of chaos that I call my own. Meet me in the middle space that lies between my contradictions. Meet me in the dark graveyard of my soul under the light of the big, heavy moon.


i like it.

it makes me think of spinning (spinning like i want to, spinning like i know you can) spinning laughing in the dark, watching tracers shoot off the ends of my fingertips, watching tracers shoot out into the world and return to me pulling to me people like me.

it makes me think of pulling to me people like me and teaching them how to spin, spin in the dark, laughing in the dark, teaching them how to make the tracers fly, teaching them how to feel the tingling fingertips, teaching them how to bring to us people like us.

it makes me think that soon there will be a whole room full a whole world full of people like me - dark in the soul with the light trapped inside - learning how to spin, spin in the dark, laugh in the dark, learning how to let the light shoot out like tracers, a laughing flashing spinning vortex of light calling to us all the others just like us.

it makes me think that if you - you there, sitting there - stand up right now, stand up and spin, spin, spin like i know you can, laugh like i know you can, my tracers will find your tracers and they will weave together and we will be drawn into each other and soon soon soon we won't be alone anymore...