mercredi, décembre 31

New Year Resolutions and other Snowy Wonders

I can't believe the weather.... it's snowed pretty much six inches here in lotusland and, while it does skiff a little every year, this is an oddity.

it's that time of year, again, when everyone under the sun (dae) posts their "top ten" lists for 2003. my favourite is always the top ten words of 2003 . too much fun.
funny how we need to make lists... to itemize the accomplishments of the year past, in kind of a justification of our existence. look! here! see! *this* is what i have accomplished! I think i would be hard pressed to come up with a list of ten things that i've accomplished this year - at least ten things that could be considered significant by anyone other than me. hmm i wonder what they'd be? well, number one would be moving from a data entry temp to a project manager in less than a year at my company, for sure. i guess doing the polar bear swim last new years is definitely one. finally buying a reliable vehicle; exorcising myself of my crazy exboyfriend... hmm i may add more if i drunkenly contemplate it this evening. same with resolutions. those must be made while inebriated.