lundi, septembre 19

buh-jiggity

so i came home from worked and baked a banana chocolate chunk cake. then i made a mango ginger veggies & tofu stirfry. then i baked double chocolate chunk cookies. as i was taking the second batch out of the oven, my mama looked at me and asked "oh dear. did you and tnb have a fight?"

see, i cook (specifically bake) when i'm stressed. and there's really no reason for me to be stressed - i just have a general sense of unease, you know? i can't quite put my finger on it - i just feel uncomfortable in my own skin.

i think part of it is that i spent pretty much the whole weekend at tnb's place. i didn't have a whole lot of quality raspberry time - just a hungover sundae afternoon on the deck (which doesn't really count 'cause i was noxiously exuding stale red wine vapours and could barely stand myself).

oh well - i'm sure i'll figure it all out. or not - perhaps i'll just self destruct in a cinammon tinted chocolate explosion of fresh baked goodness. betcha that'd be a bitch to get out of the carpet....