dimanche, septembre 4

don't forget the good stories

in the midst of the horror of gang violence, rape, murder and racism, there are moments of beauty as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yesterday i spent the day with monte. wow - i lost my train of thought completely, there. we went for brunch, went to the art gallery to see rodin, met up with friends to watch strippers and then went dancing. i came home at three, after dropping him off where he was staying - after him spending the entire car ride home massaging my neck, touching my face, distracting me from driving. after i walked him up to the apartment (he'd never been), him kissing me goodbye, taking my hand and trying to draw me in with him. it is just natural that exactly one day after i tell tnb that i'm not sleeping with anyone else, i get to hang out with monte. *sigh*.