lundi, février 6

caffiene free faux punk fatigues

it's wierd - monday is simultaneously my least favourite and most favourite day of the week: least favourite 'cause, well, it's monday, and most favourite 'cause i have my yoga class and i come home all relaxed and calm with a smile in my heart and eat something by myself and look at the paper and then maybe have a bath and a glass of wine and crawl into bed.

which is where i am now.

at 8.47 pm.

but seriously, i'm so relaxed right now i feel the need to prop my eyes open with toothpicks. and that's a good thing.

today i added wellbutrin to my celexa in order to counteract the worst possible side effects (except weight gain (borderline eating disorder)) that any drug could have for me. the research i've read is promising, but the fact that wellbutrin itself is a fairly well thought-of antidepressant leads me to ponder this: why wellbutrin *and* celexa? why not just wellbutrin? of course this did not occur to me the other day when i was at the doctor's office. i shall ask the next time i go in, however. oh yes i will.

i did spend a chunk of the day feeling like i used to when i'd take half an e before heading out to run errands - sort of vibraty and with a manic kind of swing to my step, wondering if everyone could tell that i was just a little bit high. settle down, this was years ago. and yes, i did have a bit of a problem. that's why i went cold turkey for years.

as an aside, one of the studies i read while poking about the internet spoke of one woman who experienced a spontaneous orgasm which lasted, off and on, for about two hours after beginning to take wellbutrin. now *that's* a side effect i could really sink my teeth into.

anyway, i'm tired of fighting the sandman. i'm going to just let him in, now.

g'nite xoxo