vendredi, février 3

friday i'm in love

The sister, with a stern glance, has advised me to keep my tah-tahs in check. What inspired her to do this, you ask? Well ‘cause I theorized that if I got’em out more often, I may have better lovelifeluck. Say that six times fast. She figures if I cage them, on the other hand, I might actually meet men how aren’t interested exclusively in said tah-tahs.

However, they do have a mind of their own, and do not take well to being left out of romantic negotiations. Or any other negotiations, for that matter.

I’m very glad it’s Friday. It’s been a crazy week of catching up on work missed, taking the bus, and feeling bummed ‘cause tcb dropped off the face of the planet. Not to mention the fact that I get exHAUSTed at the slightest exertion (flu holdover) so walking the .5km from the bus stop to tenbucks (where I meet my ride) near to knocks me on my skinny little ass. So this evening, I believe, will be a quiet one at the pub watching hockey and maybe having a beer or two. I had thought of going to see Kaskade tomorrow but think I might skippit. My soul is weary, a little. Some days it ain’t easy being green, you know?

On the other hand, I could go over to Victoria for the night. Spending time with W49 is always a good thing. He’s fun and sweet and peaceful. Too bad he’s a) young and b) living in another city. I don’t, however, have to make that decision right now.

That’s right, Sundae. Procrastinate.