samedi, septembre 11

bronte parte ?

ok so i'm back to feeling a little bronte. there's not really a unkymood that particularly covers it, though.... maybe goth, but i *am* feeling a little childish today, so i will leave it as is.

i am going to be impoverished for the next god-knows-how-long... my car broke down on the way home the other night and it is going to cost me literally thousands of dollars to fix. is the car worth it? well, i can't particularly afford a newer one, since i haven't actually finished paying for this one, so it kind of has to be. and i can't very well quit my job, or i won't be able to pay for this one OR fix it. but i did have some 'if i stepped in front of this speeding truck my insurance would pay off all my debts' thoughts while i sat beside the useless hunk of metal on the side of the highway, let me tell you.

so maybe my bronte feelings are a natural reaction to the fact that i can't afford to do anything that isn't FREE right now. how crappy is that? but the divine ms u and i have plans to see dekoze in a few weeks - if you are in the lotusland area, GO SEE DEKOZE. he's the best, seriously.

anyhoo... i'm off to hide in a mystery novel / watch CSI for the rest of the day..