mardi, décembre 7

weather pixie

so i was perusing lemon's comments and came across a link to this lady. lo and behold, at the bottom of her page, was a little weather pixie. now something that you probably don't know about me is that i used to be addicted to the weather network. i used to have to watch it sort of incessantly. knowing the up to the minute local forecast was a bit of an obsession. (i had this problem with the real estate listing channel, as well. don't ask me why - i just found it sort of soothing). anyhoo... imagine my delight! a weather pixie! now i can just click on my journal and see this saucy little fashionista sporting weather appropriate styles. fun!

on a completely different note.. this evening i did something i have never done before. i was sitting down to a lovely meal of thai red curry with prawns (kiddo) and tofu (both of us) when my mobile rang. it was mr. m. i screened him. felt pretty good, too.