mercredi, mars 9

i find myself

disenchanted with my blog. i'm not sure why - it seems as though i may be willing to let it just...slip...away. not for any reason other than it demands a certain degree of introspection and i'm sort of incapable of that at the moment. i think i'm turning into a shallow vacuous blonde. i aspire to be a trophy wife without a concrete thought in my head.

i read this screwed up statistic the other day (forgive me 'cause i don't recall where or the exact digits) that outlined how a woman lessens her chance at marriage by some stupid vast amount when she gets an education. who dreamed that fucked up bullshit? could it really be true that men would rather marry a dumb girl than a smart one? or is it just 'cause women who are busy educating themselves generally are less concerned with getting knocked up straight out of high school and tying themselves down?

there's an inflammatory statement for you - please don't take offence, gentle readers, if you are self-educated or have declined a formal post-secondary education. i didn't really mean it i'm just punchy and tired.

actually, i don't feel like myself at all. i feel as though someone has taken over my body and me, my SELF is just this little kernal of a person curled up into a matrix ball. so off i go. i may be back. i may not.