mardi, janvier 6

dirty pretty thing

rori, i politely invite you to, at your earliest convenience, respectfully FUCK OFF.

i just can't play the games. why do i do this to myself? it puts me in a massive scary insecure place... he pushes and pulls at my heart and it makes me feel lost and alone. man, after the last couple of weeks, i just want to go back to having no friends, sitting in my apartment reading novels and surfing the net. blech.

cat did, after all, warn me about him and his patterns. so it is my own fault. and it's not like i didn't know his style... and he's been pretty honest. it's myself that i'm most upset with. i'm old enough to know better. i have to stop putting myself in a place where i can be hurt.

my favourite songs of all time

everlong - foo fighters
digital bath - deftones
how soon is now - the smiths
finished symphony - hybrid
xpander - sasha
dirty epic - underworld
temptation - new order
killing in the name - rage against the machine
synchronicity II - the police
black - pearl jam