vendredi, janvier 23

sex and the city

so here i am, 9.45 on a friday nite. most noticeable in my absence from the jupiter room and ginger 62. or any other 'happening' place on a friday in vancouver. however... i didn't really feel like going. he just really really likes himself. and the whole asking for a threesome with me and sarah was a little over the top for me. though, i suppose, with a name like jesus, what was i expecting?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i started the gossip tongues a-waggin at work today. two days ago it was nate's birthday. honestly, for some reason i had the 26th in my head. i've never been very good with dates. it was the 21st. bad me. sooo... i went rushing out as soon as i could break away this afternoon, and brought a cake in just in time for the afternoon coffee break in production. i just came in, dropped it off, gave him a birthday hug, gave the "cake!" call to everyone else and went on my way. i hadn't been back at my computer for five minutes when daisy was buzzing me asking me what the relationship was between nate and i. it took me a really long time to convince her otherwise. i guess there is now massive speculation in the downstairs... nate was blushing like crazy after i left. i didn't mean to embarrass him. i just think everyone should get cake on their birthday.