dimanche, janvier 11

dreaming

last night i dreamt that i was housemates with nate and nick -- strange within itself. nate and his girlfriend were preparing to go to a fancy awards banquet of some sort, and his girlfriend had arrived to pick him up attired rather unsuitably. so nate and i were rooting through my closet trying to find something for her to wear, while she pouted in his bedroom. we presented our selections to her as though bestowing gifts up on royalty. however, the difficulty in this was that my fancy dress clothes were all a touch too small for her, and nothing was to her liking. as we returned to my closet, despite my misgivings, i expressed my opinion on the situation: i didn't think were were going to have any success at all, because she would veto everything we chose. nate agreed, much to my relief. i had been afraid he'd take it the wrong way, because of the lingering attraction between us. nick was nowhere to be found....