samedi, janvier 31

hmmm

i was driving along to pick up mike b for lovely early afternoon pay per view game at nevermind when it occurred to me to telephone nick. so i did.. caught him playing his guitar (as always)... and awaiting a friend who was picking him up to retrieve island girls from the ferry. i think that i'm fighting (well, not really fighting so much as vaguely keeping an eye on) a lost cause. so.. enough of him. ergo, we vote him off the island in much the same fashion as we voted nate. ta da!

my mama offered to fill my tank with gas if i chauffeured her around richmond today, which i did because i'll take free gas at any time. i was grumbling about student loan payments earlier, so she asked me to break them down for her -- when i did she looked sort of stunned. then looked even more stunned when i casually mentioned my weekly gas expenditures. it was at this point that she proposed the locomoted by me fueled by her shopping expedition.