jeudi, janvier 8

St. Lucien's Day

I actually googled St. Lucien's day, and didn't come up with anything.

omg i'm tearing up over Friends. it's time for a boyfriend.... i mean, if you are gonna cry it may as well be for a good reason.

pam was mentioning today that we may be downsizing. the bp contract is still up in the water for 2004, and the other chances are still just that - chances. i fear for my little data admin. i do need a proco in training, for i don't believe that benny boy is at risk. they wouldn't take my actual project coordinator away from me (i hope!!!)

in other news... my wayward son has finally returned. the house once again resounds with death metal and the giggles of teenagers (male and female, mind). i missed him a lot.

also.. rori the fuckwit is still incommunicado. he's an emotional leper. i can't deal. will i go back for more? oh most likely. cause i'm an idiot.