jeudi, juillet 29

questions from ljd

1) If you could only have one of your five senses (taste, sight, hearing, smell, touch) which would it be and why?
i think taste. i'm really food-o-centric. my world revolves around it. it is my joy and the bane of my existence. i don't think i could live without it.

2) Coffee or tea?
ooo tough one. i love love love to love coffee, but i'm an upstanding daughter of the british empire - i fed my kiddo tea in his bottle to help with tummy upsets... so torn... i think coffee would have to be the winner

3) If you and (fill in the BLANK) washed up on a deserted island together, with no immediate way off, who would that be and why?
the kiddo. he's the light of my life, even if he is doing his best to break my heart right now. he is seriously good conversation, and cracks me up regularly. i'd definately pick him

4) Which TV/cartoon family best describes yours?
calvin and hobbes, probably. though with a single mom, not a nuclear family. but i get to be the mom and the dad rolled into one (cooking unidentifiable healthy vegetable substances and telling fantastical falsified stories of how babies are made and what happens to the kids who get sucked down the bathtub drain)

5) Instigator or conflict resolutionist?
conflict revolutionary