samedi, août 7

saturdaes

one of the things i love about blogging is doing stuff like hitting a link from newly's comments and coming upon a new game courtesy of blindsky it's all so interelated....

I AM: almost at my birthay, wearing pyjamas, nursing sore shoulders from the gym

I WANT: an adventure, and someone to have it with. more coffee. a chocolate croissant. a kitchen aid mixer (professional size) in stainless steel.
I HAVE: a decent job, a scary boss, and a nosering
I WISH: for a fairy tale ending (this is hers but i'm leaving it). a holiday somewhere new. new shoes
I HATE: overcooked vegetables, dolls, being broke
I MISS: cooking in my own kitchen, the lebls, going to school
I FEAR: being lost in a sea of my own emotions
I HEAR: people having breakfast
I SEARCH: for peace, but understand as well that the search is peace.
I WONDER: what i shall do today
I REGRET: going back for more when i'd obviously had enough
I LOVE: chocolate, coffee, miso soup, the kiddo, listening to music really loud, driving fast

I ALWAYS: try to face the day with the smile
I AM NOT: particularly awake yet
I DANCE: all the time, but not very well
I SING: while i'm driving
I CRY: as seldom as possible
I WRITE: cause it's part of me, but not as often as i should

I WIN: most arguments (in my head, anyway lol)
I LOSE: everything

I CONFUSE: myself, my words
I NEED: sunday mornings with coffee, a newspaper, and someone to read it with
I SHOULD: comb my hair, look after myself better

[YES OR NO]
You keep a diary: yes
You have a secret journal: no
You set your watch a few minutes ahead: yes
You bite your fingernails: no
You believe in love: yes



[DO YOU]
Take a shower everyday: yes
Want to get married: maybe someday

Have any tattoos/where?: yes / back, shoulder
Piercings/where?: ears, tongue

Get motion sickness: if i read in the car

Think you're a health freak: yes and no
Get along with your parents: most of the time


[WHEN YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU THINK OF?]
Mike: b
Matt: damon
Drew: barrymore

Ashley: judd
Will: smith

Nikki: sixx

Paul: frank
Eve: i want to say every, not a name. funny brain
George: michael
Lauren: hill
Alex: ander the great
Tyler: Liv

[FAVORITE]
NUMBER: 4 or 7
COLOR: pink or black
DAY: sundae
MONTH: august
SONG: digital bath by deftones, acoustic version of everlong by foo fighters, how soon is now by the smiths
FOOD: miso soup, chocolate, really good spaghetti with crusty bread
SEASON: fall
SPORT: track

DRINK: raspberry stoli with soda and a lime

VEGGIE: asparagus, yams, spinach
FRUIT: raspberries of course. also blackberries and nectarines

FAST FOOD: sushi



[IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU]
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
BOUGHT SOMETHING? yes
GOTTEN SICK? yes
GONE TO THE MOVIES? no
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? no

SAID "I LOVE YOU"? yes
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? no
TALKED TO AN EX? no
MISSED AN EX? no
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? yes
TALKED TO SOMEONE YOU CRUSH ON? yes

MISSED SOMEONE? yes

HUGGED SOMEONE? yes
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? no
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? no

hmm this was fun... self reflection for a self-reflective weekend...