vendredi, juillet 14

sweet mother of god - finally!

ok so i'm on vacation. true to form i was awake before 7am chatting with j-mo and surfing the internet.

sadly, i did check my work email first thing. i have to stop that. cut myself off.

i am feeling... erm.... how can we say this delicately... fucking horny this morning. like it's one of those mornings that i wish i could roll over and climb on top of someone and just ride away until i was sated. sadly, it's just me and my auxiliary closet space here on the bed, and i'm not that in love with my clothing yet.

yet. give me an hour or two. that sundress is sass-syy man. damn.


so on tuesday i'm going on what is quite possibly either the a) coolest first date ever, or b) stupidiest first date ever. i'm going over to tofino to camp for two days and take a surfing lesson. like, if this works out it's going to be awesome. if it doesn't work out it will be two grueling expensive days of awkwardness and boredom. sure it's a bit of a gamble, but damn - first of all, i'm super excited to be going away at *all* on my holiday, 'cause i didn't really want to go alone, and second of all, anyone who is willing to spontaneously go camping with someone they barely know is cool, 'cause that, clearly, is something i'd do.

so yeah, i'm excited. am i crazy? oh yeah possibly. but i'm a *cute* crazy person....