lundi, février 13

burn to ash and bone

i am all relaxed and yoga-rific. carlot boy was supposed to take me out for dinner tonight but he's not returned any text messages, nor did he pick up the phone when i called to ask if we had a plan.

this is quite normal for him, ergo i was half expecting it and shall probably just make valentine's cuppity cakes instead.

i'm ok with this plan. oh wait he's on the phone:
"oh crap is dinner tonight? i thought it was tomorrow."
"you were going to take me out for valentine's day?"
"oh crap is tomorrow valentine's day? i'm taking my mom out for dinner."

his mom? is that what we're calling it these days?
actually he's pretty tight with his family - that could very well be the case.

ah well. my valentine's day adventures will probably consist of drinking wine by myself and writing in my blog. that, or going to see a movie with a pack of engineers. not sure which is more appealing at this point...