mardi, février 21

i wanna know if this could be my faith

do you ever notice that when the weather goes from sunny to grey all of a sudden everyone is tired and lethargic? i swear i need to funnel coffee intravenously to keep my eyes open. not to mention the fact that someone brought in bagels this morning, so i spent the first part of the day in a carbocoma. grand fun, i tell you.

a couple of years ago, in a delusional fit of fiscally-minded responsibility, i arranged to have my income tax returns put directly onto my student loans. this seemed like a grand idea at the time - i patted myself on the back for being so adult and all that crap.

this was all well and good in *theory*. of course, once i prepared the actual returns and saw the tasty refund the canadian government was going to pay me it was less pleasing.

in fact, it's downright depressing. ahh... when i stop and think of what i could do with this year's money right now - vacation, new wardrobe, botox, penis enlargement, down payment on a new car, the list goes on.

le sigh.

ooo i could *also* put the money towards cloning myself the perfect boyfriend, cause god knows the specimens i'm collecting for free certainly leave a great deal to be desired.

or i could just use it to buy enough wine so that i plain 'ol didn't care anymore. that might be cheaper.