lundi, février 27

kiss me before it all gets complicated

oh i've been very naughty. i discovered the last of the apple crisp in a small bowl just waiting to be warmed up - popped into the microwave just for a few seconds or so - and so i did it i hit that button i spun that glass plate around and around and around and then when it was done i pulled it out and took a spoonful into my mouth and felt the tart apple hot against my tongue and thought to myself 'do you know what would make this even better and a little less hot? some vanilla ice cream.' so i opened the freezer so surreptiously so quietly so cautiously so that no one would hear and took a spoonful out of the bucket and added it to the bowl placed it gently on top of the crisp and hurried downstairs so that no one could see no one could say 'what are you doing you know that it will only make you sick' i know all that but i wanted to do it anyway and oh man it was good. it was it did it made me sick about sixty two seconds after i finished but i haven't had ice cream in two years and it was so sweet and cold and the perfect compliment to the tart apple hot against my tongue.