samedi, avril 17

saturday morning

today: You're craving intensity, and you'll stop at nothing to get it. Before you dash off to try skydiving, consider this: Isn't there someone you've been thinking of inviting over? Sounds equally exciting -- and a whole lot safer.

what am i going to do today? my usual brunch partner is off doing culturally expansive things (i hate it when people get all self improving on me); my car has a flat that needs repair so that i'm not trapped here at home all weekend; i met no distractions last night, and it's not really very nice out. wah wah wah cry me a river ms raspberry..

why the pity party, she asks herself? not sure - may have something to do with the +40 hour work week, and the bottle of champagne i consumed last nite. i'm not hungover, but am definately feeling sluggish at best. i think i should put some cucumber slices on my eyes and kick my day in the ass....