dimanche, janvier 30

i hate budgets

i hate looking at my bank balance, and looking at my expenses, and seeing the all too small difference between them. meh. i have increased my student loan payments, you see, because i'm desparate to not have the debt for ten years. i have also arranged to have my income tax returns dumped directly onto the balance (a decision which is probably a good one, 'cause despite my yearly vows to use my return for good i ineveitably end up spending it on pretty much nothing and then regretting it. so i am feeling the pinch, a little. especially this weekend when the kiddo needs new kicks, and my sister is in town with her customary post-contract swollen bank account and starvation for stimulation and sushi and movies and fun. maybe if i offer to show my tits to the world i can take paypal donations. if i just show them to people, but don't let anyone *touch* them, i'm not contravening my celibacy decision, am i?