dimanche, mars 19

and the lovers say - oh, i'm on to you

so i accidentally deleted my template this morning. you know, just in case you happened to notice that things looked a little different. thank god for google caches, 'cause i think i salvaged most of it. the only thing that still looks fucked is the comment stuff but whatevs i'll deal with that another day. what i need to do is copy past it all into my test blog page and then i'll be safe as houses. of course i have a test bloggo don't you? don't you ruminate obsess ponder every single change you make to your format template images?

hm. maybe i am a touch obsessive. well shit i never said i wasn't.

ok so here's a funny thing. i often feel like the odd man out when i'm spending time with the sister and her bf, and our other 'couple' friends. but i never expected to feel like the odd man out with my sister and her bf and my *parents*. like they do couple things together. today they went to costco. during the week they are going to a winencheese. where do i belong in this? i ask myself (as you very well may do as... erm.... well) well, nowhere, clearly.

now don't get me wrong - coscto in richmond on a sunday would make me tear out my hair and killmaimkill people with industrial sized cans of beefaroni. but that's not the point. the point is that i want to be invited so that i can scoff and say nowayhosay and stalk off across the gallery till these pills take control of me.

'cause that's how i role.