mercredi, mars 1

i find a darkened corner 'cause still i miss someone

so ciavarro is doing a 'girls of blogdom' calendar and didn't put me on his wishlist for calendar girls.

needless to say, i'm crushed.

add to this the fact that dean simon has given up sex for lent and i felt it time to post some semi-naked photographs.

ah fuck who'm i kidding? any time is a good time for semi-naked photographs.

yes indeedy i have a date tomorrow night. to go to the art gallery. how very civilized. this is one of the random men i've met somewhere in my travels, who just happened to keep in touch with me via the ehm-ess-ehn. i haven't seen him since, haven't talked to him on the phone till tonight, and (to be quite honest) can't really remember what he looks like.

so meeting up tomorrow evening should be interesting.

mind you, he has the benefit of seeing my msn photo, which is currently the tongue photo from below. so perhaps i'll just stand on the steps of vag with my mouth open.

yeah, that'll work.

*ahem*.

sheesh speaking of work it's been kicking my ass this past couple of weeks. everybody is all worked up and running on too much coffee and not enough sleep and i've been sleeping poorly 'cause all night long my brain is running with lists of the stuff i have to do the next day, and when i actually do sleep my jaw is locked so tight you'd think i was a pitbull in a daycare. in the morning i explode out of bed, rip the contents of my dresser and closet all over the place (note the evidence there behind me), somehow manage to make myself presentable, and hit the road. yesterday i forgot my watch, the ring i never leave the house without, and to take my meds.

today i think i managed to get out with everything in hand.

yay, me.

if it weren't for bags of baby carrots and grapes from costco, i'd probably starve to death.

**edit** ciavarro has told me that it wasn't a *wishlist* it was a *reserve* list, and that the calendar is first come first served. i may still have a spot, yet. i hope i get august.