mercredi, mars 29

damn right i'm a maniac

all i gotta say is praise the lord for the slack-ass contingency of my friends - those brave souls who sacrifice themselves each day to stay home, sleep in, smoke weed, and surf on the internet. this means they are here to talk to me.

oh also those friends who live in other timezones (specifically the uk) - if you live in this time zone and you have not yet given me your msn, please do so ASAP, because i will probably be here, same time, same place, all day tomorrow and i believe that my local friends are becoming weary of my pilled-up warblings. they're stoners not acid heads. sheesh. what were you thinking?

please note that (aside from the antibiotics) i am taking no medicine which will actually relieve this condition. all of those types of things are verboten, as i have allergy testing on friday. boo. however, painkillers are my friend - just 'cause they take the sharp edges off the day, you know?

i did try to do some work today. it'll be interesting to see what it looks like when i sober up.

i'm desperately looking forward to friday. i have a hair appointment. i SO need a cutncolour 'cause i want to go much blonder so waited and waited between visits so that i could have lots of length for my lovelylovely hairdresser to work with. so stay tuned - could be interesting.

the chef and i have plans for sunday. i am to keep the crackberry close, as he's not sure he can wait that long. he says, and i quote, that i am a fuck star. this makes me smile.

now if i don't get pussy with that story ain't nothin gonna work.