mercredi, mars 15

it's not a put down i put my foot down

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

a philosophy clearly evidenced here in the sundae sanatorium of late.

i generally put on this tough-as-nails show. the world slides on by me slipsliding away along the sidewalk floating softly through your atmosphere not mine 'cause who the fuck are you coming into my world messing up my hair getting muddy footprints on my carpet take your ass and shovel on off down the road motherfu...

i'm not so much like that though. i'm super conscientious and i try and make people happy and be sunshiny and nice all the time. therefore, this whole flame war thing has really bothered me over the last couple of days. from now on my attitude will be to just delete the comments and block the ip addresses of anyone who is deliberately hurtful to any of the other bloggers or regular visitors to this site. i don't want to live work or play in that kind of environment and i won't facilitate it here.

ok i'm done now.

xo